If you are planning to stay in Dublin for the long term you will more than likely need to rent a room. It will take you up to a week to find a place with sutiable facililties. So it is advisable to stay in budget accommodation such as a hostel unitl you find a room.
These are the most popular places to look for rooms:
- Daft.ie is an ideal website for anybody wanting to rent, buy or share accommodation in Dublin.
- Two of Dublins most popular newspapers, Dublin Daily and the Evening Herald contain plenty of classified for accommodation.
- Many supermarkets and food stores have advertisements for rooms on their noticeboards. They also have noticeboards advertising work vacancies.
- Visit Trinity College and University College Dublin, they supply up-to-date noticeboards on accommodation.
- Many agencies can help you find a room, check the available agencies by clicking the agency button on the left.
to check out our classifieds
section for rooms.
You can expect to pay anywhere from 250-400 Euro per month for a room depending on location and facilities. Take your time looking around for a decent cheap one. Good luck!